Real Estate Law
Cabinet Salès has lawyers able to offer services in various areas of Real Estate law:
Leases and Condominium
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts in the acquisition and the sale of real property;
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts for leases.
- Establishment of cooperative covenants and regulations and assistance in litigation related to Condos and Co-Ops
- Definition of the contractual framework of the work and the drafting of the contracts (contracting authority, development contract, consortium agreement, ordinance, building contract)
- Assistance and monitoring regarding the treatment of all the difficulties that occurred during construction (insurance claims, accidents, work interruption, business dispute, subcontractor, supplier)
Large Real Estate project
- The firm advises clients on legislation and national or local regulations applicable to their real estate projects and diligently requests ahead of the project execution, all required permissions and permits (building permit, permit to demolish, and pre-arrival declarations)
- The firm also insures the preparation of all necessary contractual and fiscal requirements to facilitate the realization and the promotion of the project operation specifically with regard to complex operations involving several builders (project management contracts, contracts of occupation of the public domain).