Recognized for his expertise in the areas of business and trade law, Me Ternier assists the firm’s corporate clients in negotiations related to mergers and acquisitions. Graduate of the University of Lyon in fundamental right of affairs, formerly the legal Director of “Banque de l’Union Haïtienne” Me Ternier has demonstrated in his work and his research the assurance and the rigor that can only be attributed to years of experience in the field. He is a meticulous and savvy strategist, with a witty and retorted ability seemingly brought about by his passion for the theatre. However, his true gift is more often put on display outside the courtroom where he is able to deploy his full potential in order to deal successfully with important dossiers like the negotiation of a management agreement between the Club Indigo Hotel and the Decameron.
As a Business law professor for the Faculty of legal and political sciences at Quisqueya University, he shares with his students the firm’s values, integrity and honesty. Author of several research papers, Me Ternier brings the benefit of its success to the Cabinet Salès office, a firm he represented with pride and eloquence during his participation at several international gathering of members of his profession.
Areas of expertise:
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Banking Law
- Appropriations Law
- Law of Contracts
- Real Estate Law
- Labor Law
- Administrative Law
- Université Jean Moulin, Lyon III, France (Master II research, 2007);
- Université Quisqueya (Bachelor of Law, 2004).
- Inter American Bar Association;
- Union Internationale des Avocats;
- Authorized Arbitrator of the Chamber of Conciliation and Arbitration of Haiti;
- Member of the Port-au-Prince Bar Association (2008).
Articles / Publications:
- “La pratique des décrets ayant force de loi en Haïti depuis 1958” 2004;
- “La règle de non-cumul des responsabilités délictuelles et contractuelles” 2007;
- “Les garanties contre les risques du crédit “ 2008, avec C. Fièvre et G. Giordani;