Areas of expertise:
- Business law
- Environmental law
- International humanitarian law
- American University, Washington College of Law, LLM in International Legal Studies (2002);
- University Paris X Nanterre, master (Master 1) bilingual French / English law (ex-DEJA), Business law (2001);
- Educatel, Ecology Advisor (2013).
- Professional memberships:
- Member of the of New York bar;
- Member of the Paris Bar;
- Inter-American Bar Association (Council Member, 2006);
- Vice-President, Human rights Committee (2006).
Articles / Publications:
- « Controversies on the Definition of Genocide as Set Forth in the 1948 Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, » 2001;
- « Imazighen (Berbers) in Algeria: Entitlement to Linguistic Rights?, » 2002;
- « Deforestation in Haiti: An Irreversible Trend? » 2002.