With a broad portfolio of skills and knowledge in business law, Me Vaval focuses her energy and her talent mostly in the practice of corporate, intellectual property, labor, tax law. She assists companies with the registration process (registration of branches, subsidiary or creation of new entities), advises entrepreneurs on the best legal structure to adopt according to their needs and accompanies them particularly in the process of obtaining investment incentives or funding.
Ambitious and determined with an acute sense of efficiency, she brings new energy to the firm which she joined in 2011. She managed to integrate a culture of innovation driven by her love for technology which in a way reinforces the notion of the ability and the willingness of the firm to adapt to changes.
As a member of many business networks Me Vaval is an invaluable contact for enterprises and innovative companies alike and already has many achievements to her credit.
Among her accomplishment is the introduction of the Haitian chapter to the Internet Society, a major gain for the country which wishes to democratize the access to new technologies.
Areas of expertise:
- Civil Law
- Business Law
- Law of Contracts
- Labor Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property
- Summer School of World Intellectual Property Organization (2011)
- Université de Montréal (D.E.S.S., Business Law, 2010)
- Université de Sherbrooke (JD Common Law and Transnational Law, 2009)
- Université du Québec à Montréal – UQAM (LL.B., Bachelor of Law, 2007)
- President ISOC Haiti (haitian chapter of the Internet Society);
- Councelor of the Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO) of the Internet Corporation for the Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN);
- Assistant Secretary Haitian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Inter American Bar Association;
- Chamber of Conciliation and Arbitration of Haiti (CCAH);
- Member of the Haitian Committee of Montreal Bar Association;
- Member of Port-au-Prince Bar Association (2013);
- Member of Young Bar Association of Montreal (2010);
- Member of Quebec Bar Association(2010).